Sunday, April 14, 2013

I finished loading, and I didn't even know it.  I misread and thought I was supposed to do three loading days instead of two (which I completed).  I am planning on 6 weeks, so my first thought was "OH NO!!!!!  I forgot to eat ICE CREAM!!!!"

But you see, that is my problem.  There is always going to be one more thing I need to eat.  One more thing I need in my life.  One more piece of happiness before I can let go and begin this process.

No more.  Tomorrow I begin my emotional eating rehab.  I am not going to be that girl eating everything because it's there, I love my body more than that!  I am not going to be that girl crying in my popcorn every night, I am better than that!  I hope this blog will document my journey to wellness and self care.

I hope at the end of this I can truly believe that I am enough.  That my relationship with God is enough.  And that I can find what I am really hungry for.

3 comments:

  1. "I finished loading, and I didn't even know it. I misread and thought I was supposed to do three loading days instead of two (which I completed). I am planning on 6 weeks, so my first thought was "OH NO!!!!! I forgot to eat ICE CREAM!!!!"

    But you see, that is my problem. There is always going to be one more thing I need to eat. One more thing I need in my life. One more piece of happiness before I can let go and begin this process."

    We must have been separated at birth! This is exactly how I am (and I started VLCP for a long round on Monday, April 15, 2013). But I am determined to do this round correctly and stop the DIET SL*T mentality I've gotten about hcg and finally get off of the Merry-Go-Round of Unhappiness due to Gluttony.

    love-hugs-kisses-friendship

    nae

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I really and truly have realized that I have got to let go of that same mentality and look to rehab my mind and body. If I can be in tune with my body, it will respond in a positive way. Thanks for reaching out Renae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blog! Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

    ReplyDelete