Friday, November 8, 2013

Hunger games. VLCD 8

Not too much hunger today. I didn't finish one protein serving. In fact come to think of it, I didn't finish one serving of anything. So I'm curious to see how tomorrow feels with my hunger.

I have a looooong training tomorrow with a bunch of people I barely know, which will be an intensely uncomfortable experience for me. Lots of people will eating out and social eating is an easy escape for me on these situations. I look forward to the challenge. I feel so different this time and I am excited to see what additional transformations these challenges bring.

2 comments:

  1. When did you notice your hunger really reducing? I'm on VLCD 4 and have been painfully hungry. I'm eating most of the food, minus maybe a fruit. But even apples taste GLORIOUS now. I was advised to "not go hungry" and maybe eat just a few bites more, while prioritizing protein, but I'm definitely waiting for the hunger to really change and become less. Did that happen for you or are you still pretty hungry between meals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I remember tons of meetings gorging myself on candy or crappy corporate catered food or even going out. I always felt so bad afterwards. Just sick. When I used to travel occassionally for work, it would literally be 4,000 calorie days, just out of discomfort, being on my own in some cases and just general emotional emptiness.

    ReplyDelete