Saturday, March 8, 2014

VLCP Day 7: Supplement review

I am trying to use a few supplements/practices to enhance my hcg protocol. Here are the ones I am using and how they helped me.

Green coffee beans: 800 mg twice a day. I feel like it is a great energy kick with no jitters. Out makes the diet twice as easy to follow IMHO.

Skin brushing: Definite cleansing and skin tightening effect. I don't miss lotion since the skin brushing keeps my skin so soft.

Triphala: Keeps me regular, and is not addictive or problematic with intestinal flora. I highly recommend this.

Probiotics: I generally take these regularly for immune function and GI health, but am hopeful that I can also get rid of excess candida during my protocol.

Msm emergen-c: For skin tightening and immune function.

Callanetics/Pilates: This has really helped my back. It's very gentle, and an easy workout promoting tone without a huge energy expenditure. I stick to shorter workouts.

I currently am fighting a cold. Things like this generally derail a protocol for me, but I don't think that will happen this time. I read somewhere that you MUST do 23 days or you risk gaining all the weight and then some. This makes perfect sense to me. The first time I did the protocol I cheated so much but I finished it. I never gained it back until recently with all of these uncompleted protocols. So now with more at stake, I feel more prepared than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment